Do you play online horse sim games? What online horse game do you play and why do you enjoy that particular horse game?
Riata is a quality game.
- I've played a ton of sims and I usually get bored with them pretty quickly but Riata is by far the best game I've played. It's fun, it's kept my attention, the community is great and the admin are dedicated to making the game as enjoyable as possible.
- —Guest Quinn
- I've been playing a whole slew of horse SIMs for about eight years now, and I can honestly say that Riata is the only one that I have truly, whole-heartedly enjoyed and stuck with. The gameplay is extremely realistic, from creating and designing your own 'barn' website to creating your own dream horses to record-keeping. This is one of the most enjoyable SIMs I've played, and the friendly base of players is a huge part of that, as well! Everyone has been so kind and patient as I've asked questions, made silly mistakes, and learned the ropes of the game. I highly recommend Riata for a mature player looking for a realistic, pleasant game.
- —Guest SiobhanB
- I just recently started playing Riata and it's amazing! It has to be one of the most welcoming communities I've encountered in quite a while. The game's realistic qualities have me hooked.
- —Guest Heather
- I have been playing Riata consistently for about five years now and I absolutely love it. There is a wide spectrum of breeds and disciplines that are active and there are tons of opportunity for member involvement. Shows are hosted quite often and you can always hold your own show if there is a different discipline you'd like to see have a show. With the addition of the automated banking system, financial records are a lot easier to keep track of and really make you conscious of your spending. Members are incredibly helpful and always willing to go out of their way to help you, all you have to do is ask and the senior staff members are nice as well.
- —Guest Ashley
- Riata is a forum-based sim game for more mature players. It is highly selective in accepting new players which keeps it a safe-haven for us to relax and play with our horses. I joined in 2012 and the existing players welcomed me into the friendly community - it's safe to say I'm now a Riata-addict!
- —Guest Emma
- I have tried several of the games here and E-R is by far the best I have found. It is realistic and has so much better pacing than other games with realistic genetics. I always feel like there is something to do and I always feel welcome in the community which is well managed. If you have a question there are always people willing to help you find an answer. You should definitely try this one and be sure to stop by the forums to say hi :) They even have a mentoring program to help new players get started on their way to their own goals.
- —Guest Sazhra
- I absolutely love Flying For Home (flyingforhome.proboards.com). It's realistic horse racing at its best. Horse Isle is a brilliant game as well, never get bored on there, though the limitations for non-subscribers are a little annoying at times.
Howrse is a very nice game as well, though the points and training systems they use are a little tiring after a while, and I find that how well you do in the game is really based on how much money you spend on it.
- —Guest Iminitation
horse eden eventng
- I love horse eden eventing its so fun ii like how it displays your horse data and breed/color/age/dam-sire everything1
- —Guest warhorse
Horse Eden Eventing all the way!
Realistic genetics and showing/breeding, built-in RPGs, great community, mini games (including racing!), and a lot more make this easily the best Horse SIM I have ever played.
- —Guest Eurekagold
- HORSE ISLE 2 ROCKS!
I love it cos it is so fun 'cept sum things on it are hard...
Howrse is getting boring + my horses always die...
And Horse Land is a bit.... well for older people and worldlier people
COS IM A CHRISTIAN AND IM NOT AFRIAD TO SAY IT!
I dislike horse isle 1.....
- —Guest Gabi
- Fabulous game. Great community, and lots of things to do. I've been playing for years and I haven't gotten tired. Horse Isle II Legend of the Esrohs is out too, but I still like like first one! The Secret Land of Horses!
- —Guest Kendall
spiffy horse is a great game
- It's been out for a while, but lately it's been going through overhaul changes which are making it rival Horse Land (in my opinion, make it even better). It's a great SIM, don't let its complexity first confuse you, definitely look into it, there's so much to do!
- —Guest daffodility
- Ponybox is a wonderful site with forums, breeding, etc. Made some good friends there.
- —Guest Emmie
- http://www.howrse.com is a game with now a advents calendar!(December) you got a foal in the start and you can do everything what you want! it's fun
- —Guest tessa
- I play Howrse too! It's pretty Awesome! Definately check it out. i don't play much anymore 'cause of school though:(
- —Guest Nomes