There's a saddle in your living room. There's oats on the floor of the shower. You'd rather muck out a stall than clean house. You know you're a horse person when... Finish the Sentence...
You Know You're a Horse Person When
- You know you're a horse person when... you take the term 'hold your horses' literally, and your horse is living proof!
- —Guest M
you know your a horse person when..
- You realize that just the smell of their breath, the feel of their coats, and the sounds of them munching are some of the most important things and riding becomes a bonus.
- —Guest iceeaussies
You know when
- ~You notice your horse is sick and you panick and make sure he's comfortable~. ~You doodle horses on your test papers~. ~You always wanna be with your horse~. ~when you're at the dinner table,and you just start talking about riding and horses out of the blue~. ~when you spend spare time walks looking on tips for that perfect barrel turn or gettin your two-point perfect~. ~Tack is your favorite thing to shop for~. ~Yoi have a halter,bridle,and saddle pad inside waiting to be fitted for that perfect horse~. ~You have horse pictures and trinkets all over the place~
- —Guest Cheyenne_my_mare
- When you always take an extra mint from stores for your horse, ask a friend to pull the hay out of your hair, have slime on your pants, and always talk to your best friend about yesterday's ride during school.
- —Guest Luv my Rio
This becomes your daily routine
- Scene: breakfast table
Me: Can you pass me the butter?
Mom: Here you go.
Me: Can I get a horse?
Mom: Not today.
Mom: Maybe tomorrow.
- —Guest Carla's Girl
- When even though you don't have a horse, you have all of the grooming stuff and mucking out stuff!!!
- —Guest INEEDAHORSE!!!
- You know you're a horse person when you even drive yourself mad talking about horses!
- —Guest horse crazy
- When all day you can't stop thinking about horses!
- —Guest mb
you know you're a horse person when ...
- you ask your bff for money to but a horse and you have been looking at horses online for 7 months and you've ben planning it while sitting on the monkey bars ad at lunch and recess at school for ages then you're a horse person
- —Guest 55665sda
- You tell your car to "whoooaaaa" when the light turns red without even thinking about it
- —Guest equine love
you know you are an equestrian when
- your only form of transpertation is through your horse, and you ride from country to country on your horse without even a sleepping bag. I love horses!
- —Guest numba1rider
getting his attention
- you make sure your horse notice you when you calling for him from the top of a three acre pasture.
- —Guest kaye
- There is hay and wood shavings on your 'non barn' clothes, and you use horse blankets for the blankets on your own bed
- —Guest Chesnut clothes
when you smell of mints...
- If I smell of peppermints I have been feeding my horse treats, if I smell of shampoo, I gave my horse a bath, if I smell of manure, i tripped. :)
- —Guest neigh
You know you love horses when...
- one thing is constantly on your mind...and that thing is HORSES!
- —Guest z morrow