The Bottom Line
- Good quality materials
- High quality workmanship-items appear to be sturdily made.
- Vivid, almost flourscent orange is highly visible.
- Affordable at 14.95 CDN.
- I found the fly bonnet ears a bit tight on Trillium. They were generously long however.
- I wasn't sure how to best attach the fly bonnet to the bridle.
- Blaze orange (hunter, safety, international or fluorescent orange) high visibility ear bonnet/veil for horses.
- Part of a line with items like sheets, helmet covers, saddle pads, ear bonnets, vests, caps etc....
- One size - cob to draft.
- Embroidered with the Don't Shoot Me logo.
Guide Review - Don't Shoot Me - High Visibility Wear for Horses
The orange color is almost florescent, very visible amongst the trees or in low light. I did find the ears a bit narrow and they fit fairly tightly around my horse's ears. They were plenty long however, and I had a laugh at Trillium's expense because it looked like she had two big carrots sticking out of her head. It took a little fiddling to fix the bonnet securely to my horse's bridle. A little guidance would have been helpful, but I did find a satisfactory configuration and the bonnet stayed in place. I love the little Don't Shoot Me logo.