The Bottom Line
- Super fit; stays put without shifting even if horse rolls.
- Tan colour option is sun and heat reflective, horse stays cooler.
- Attractively finished.
- Snaps instead of blanket hooks on belly bands.
- Belly bands can be unclasped from near or off side of the horse
- Could use a bit more fleece over the withers.
- No tail cover.
- Rings to attach neck cover but no neck cover available.
- Comes in dark blue with blue trim or tan with blue trim.
- 9 sizes from 68 inches to 84 inches available.
- Made of breathable and UV-protective 1000 denier mesh.
- Leg straps are removable.
- Deep shoulder gusset and excellent over all cut.
- Hook and loop fastener and two buckles at chest closure.
- All stitching is strong heavy duty thread double reinforced at stress points.
Guide Review - Wrangler Fly Sheet
We also like that cleaning is as easy as throwing it over the fence and rinsing it with the garden hose. It drys very quickly. After several wearings the blanket still looks new. The only thing we miss on this sheet is a tail cover and option of putting a neck cover on. The sheet does fit well over the haunches that the horse is covered right to the tail, which perhaps makes the tail cover unnecessary. The sizing seems dead-on. The sheet does not seem to fit larger or smaller than the sizes indicate. For sun and heat reflective qualities I would recommend the tan over the blue.