- What You Need Before You Begin Horse Training
- What Your Horse Needs to Know
- Fun, Safe Things You Can Train Your Horse
- Common Training and Behavior Problems
- Advanced Training
What You Need Before You Begin Horse Training
Here's what you need to know and what you'll need to stay safe and train a horse effectively.
- Five Things You Need to Know before Horse Training or Solving Problems
- How to Build a Round Pen on a Budget
What Your Horse Needs to Know
Here are the essential manners your horse needs to know and what you can do with a horse at any age.
- Essential Horse Manners
- What Can I Do With a Weanling?
- What Can I Do With a Yearling?
- What Can I Train a Foal?
- What Can I Do With a Two or Three Year Old Horse?
- What Can I Do With a Four or Five Year Old Horse?
- What Can I Do With a Five to Fifteen Year Old?
- What Can I Do With My Senior Horse?
Fun, Safe Things You Can Train Your Horse
Here are things that even a beginner can safely train their horse. Tricks are fun, and whether you ride English or western, it's handy to have a horse that neck reins.
- Learn How to Teach Your Horse to Neck Rein
- Teach Your Horse to Give a Hug
- Teach Your Horse to Give a Kiss
Common Training and Behavior Problems
Learn how to cope with common behavior problems such as bucking, head tossing, and reluctance to being caught.
- Why Does My Horse Toss its Head?
- My Horse Acts Badly When Leaving Pasture Mates Behind
- How Do I Prevent My Horse From Chewing on the Bit Shanks?
- Why Does My Horse Buck When I Ride It?
- Catching a Hard to Catch Horse
Learn how to teach your horse to move sideways on the ground and under saddle. Learn about half-passes, side-passes, turns on the forehand and haunches.