1. Home
Katherine Blocksdorf

What Breed of Horse are You?

By March 3, 2007

I love quizzes. Want to find out my deep dark secrets? Put a quiz in front of me. Not that I have any deep dark secrets...but if I did...So just for fun, here is a quiz that will tell you what breed of horse you are. Apparently I am an Andalusian. I've always been partial to greys. What breed are you? Leave your results in the comments below.

Comments

March 3, 2007 at 9:24 am
(1) Kristi says:

This was fun. I discovered I’m a Quarter Horse–steady, loyal, dependable, easy keeper. But need to loosen up a bit. But I’m not a chestnut, I’m more a palomino.

March 3, 2007 at 9:59 am
(2) telyn says:

apparantly i’m a mustang – could’ve guessed that without the quiz!! the archetypal english lady i ain’t!

March 3, 2007 at 12:22 pm
(3) Joni says:

I am a quarter horse. Calm and sensible.. kinda just goes with the flow of life.. and doesn’t let things bother me. Probably chestnut would be the color for me.. just kinda blend in with the crowd.

March 6, 2007 at 5:23 am
(4) Leah says:

Haha! I’m a quarter horse. Kind of ironic as i’m looking to buy a quarter horse! Good quiz…

March 11, 2007 at 9:08 pm
(5) Arleen says:

A Quarter Horse. I guess that’s me, just kinda all-around, ready to try most anything (once anyway).

August 13, 2007 at 9:02 pm
(6) Acornah says:

I found this link through the stats on my site. I’m the author of the aforementioned quiz. I’m glad you liked it! I’m an andalusian, myself. ^_^

November 12, 2007 at 5:48 pm
(7) Jamie says:

I am a mustang. I find that interesting, because that’s what kind of horse that I ride.

August 5, 2008 at 7:51 pm
(8) Danielle says:

I am a Quarter Horse! I want a chestnut Quarter Horse!

August 11, 2008 at 12:25 pm
(9) shannon says:

WHOA every horse test i take says the same thing im a THOROUGHBRED: I Live to run(true. As An athlete(true), i am always on the move(true) and harly anyone can catch you(false no 1 can catch me) you love all sports(true), especially running(true). you can be very competitive(false i am competitive) and strive to break the finish line first(SO TRUE) you’re a blur! a rider of the wind(TRUE) a famous race horse is sea biscuit
THIS IS SO TRUE ABOUT ME AND PLUS I HAVE 5 RETIRED THOROUGHBREDS
this is wierd!!!!!!

August 11, 2008 at 10:15 pm
(10) hazel says:

hi i found out i am a lippzaner

August 15, 2008 at 2:37 pm
(11) Betty says:

I’m a quarterhorse and my husband is an Arabian. Fun, fun quiz!

September 24, 2008 at 12:45 pm
(12) Elizabeth says:

I am a wauster horse. I love all types of horses accually, so I do not care what type I am. There is no bad breed, height, nor color for a good horse.

September 30, 2008 at 2:55 pm
(13) Edward says:

What else can I say … I am The majestic Andalusian, a brilliant white equine with kind eyes and a flowing mane. Your nature is very gentle and willing, and you are likely to perform movements in the haute ecole. You are generous and classical, your love of romance brings you to many places, especially in Europe. Your old-fashioned tastes are refreshing in this all-to-tacky modern world.

September 30, 2008 at 4:10 pm
(14) Dev says:

wow mustang!!!! i love mustang!What breed of horse are you? Find out!!!!!!!!!

October 1, 2008 at 8:20 pm
(15) Elisha says:

I’m A quater horse. I could be a school pony for beginers. My colour is anything, but most likly chestnut. I did this before on someones HL(Horseland) page. Same thing. I like quater horses, I like all horses…

October 2, 2008 at 5:08 pm
(16) sghuntress says:

I found out I am a Mustang and its fits me perfectly!! This was so fun!

December 19, 2008 at 4:15 pm
(17) Sam says:

Im a Quarter Horse

December 26, 2008 at 10:26 pm
(18) Forgotten says:

I’m a Quarter horse. I get that on every quiz I’ve taken O_o” Even if I choose weird answers. (wonder if its rigged? jk XD)

January 11, 2009 at 4:51 am
(19) Laura says:

Hey its totally me. I am a mustang. I love camping don’t really care about what people think about the way I look and wether I am cool enough or whatever. I am just myself and never try to be someone I am not! I love it out doors. I have a palomino Appaloosa in real life his name is bob and he is 15.3 hands tall. What are you gunna say I love to be free and run wild like my self.!!!!!!(not in a partying way… but just to be free and be myself! Duh!!!!!!! The way god made me.

April 10, 2009 at 3:26 pm
(20) Jade says:

Im a mustang and proud of it!

July 16, 2009 at 12:30 pm
(21) hannah says:

I got a Quarter horse I will dash for freedom I will not be a school pony

July 21, 2009 at 9:26 pm
(22) Ariane says:

I’m an Arabian… And it’s my fav breed! :-)